Sunday, June 22, 2008

lil sisters

I have two little sisters. The smallest one is named Alenna. She loves to be hyper and loves to keep busy. So Ive been told, but I love her very much anyway no matter how much she annoys me! The second one is in china ready to be adopted and picked up. Her name is Arianna, we including me are going to china to pick her up on July 5th-July 18th. but I will write in the blog every day. Thanks to all of the people in our church for prayer, Money for the expensive trip, courage, and more prayer! My brother as some of you my know is addicted to Mountain Dew which is very weird because it is gross!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Brandon thinks that Mt.Dew is really, really, really, really, really, really, really good. MT. DEW IS NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NASTY I TELL YOU. GROSS, DISGUSTING, NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!